Friday 23 April 2010

Weekend at last



Hi everyone I haven't been feeling very upbeat this week hence no blogging.

Wednesday I had Rainbows, they had a good time playing what's the time Mr Dragon (well I do have to improvise sometimes : ) and making cakes, which for once was easy  just red and white icing on fairy cakes 










Hoping to do a bit of gardening tomorrow.


these pics made me smile and reminded me of a book I bought my son a while ago




just found a pic of it below


its such good fun that you end up staring at all the veg in Tesco, the only problem in the supermarket is that everything has to look the same its soooo boring.Bring back the the old fashioned greengrocers I say.






I love this carrot hand.
Your challange should you decide to take it is see if you can do better : )

I hope you all have a good weekend with lots of making and doing
 bye for now
 Cate x





               

6 comments:

Linda said...

Nice one, not seen one as good as this before!

Jille said...

Hi there, always love you dropping by my blog. Here is another reason...a blog award ;0)
Jille xxx

Jille said...

Hi there, always love you dropping by my blog. Here is another reason...a blog award ;0)
Jille xxx

Jille said...

I think I'm losing the plot sending my message twice...apologies! What you need to do now is copy the picture and put it on your blog then tell us seven things about yourself that we don't know. Then choose seven people that you think deserves the award and let them know. Hope this helps. Jille x

Jacquie said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog ,great to find yours !!
Pleased to meet you too :0)

Anonymous said...

The cake looks yummy. Love the carrot!

Shirl x