Tuesday 5 October 2010

A nice cuppa tea

 I have been getting these teabags from our local tiny shop for a few weeks now the first time simply because we had run out of the usual ones. I think the box is great something nostalgic about it, could be the U J   :) Out of curiosity I went on their web page and was suprised to find 50's nostalgia have a look at the saucy postcards :)


I am not one for plugging things but sometimes it's nice to show a bit of appreciation for a good cuppa at a great price and I'm all for saving the pennies.
cheers me dears
Cate x 

/http://www.quickbrew.co.uk/Quickbrew/             
whooo I did my fist link :))

Have a good week everyone x

9 comments:

A Treasured Past said...

Hi Cate, yay you did the linkit thing :) I'm all for a good cuppa too, I just had a look at their webpage,(I used your link :) how cool is the teapot. I love the union jack. Hope you are enjoying a lovely cuppa now :) Crikey I didn't realise it was so late (its 7:45am), I'd better get ready for work, and grab a cuppa on the way!!!!! bye, Tamara

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Hi Cate, I've just had a nice cuppa with a very nice doughnut while reading your post. Most enjoyable!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Cate,
Just made myself a hot cup of tea and sat down to catch up on my favorite blogs!
love the link!
Have a nice day!
Elizabeth

Unknown said...

;-)) Bless you well done the link thing is great i wouldn't even know where to start ;-) Im not a tea drinker i don't drink any hot drinks except a cup of hot chocolate if im really cold ;-) But i love buying vintage tea cups no logic to that at all i know ;-)) Have a great day. Dee xx

VintageVicki said...

Love the link - shall be sending some postcards to friends today.

I was never a big tea drinker till last winter when it was sooo cold - I now love the stuff.

miz-bag said...

hi cate...i love a good cuppa...had a great accident the other day...i buy my tea from lidils and each bag is individually wrapped.....i put some earl grey in with some vanilla tea bags and when i made a cuppa up i had vanilla earl grey and it was lush!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's really unusual, we always go for Yorkshire Tea, I'll look out for that box!

DEBBIE said...

The packaging is so pretty!
There`s nothing nicer... than a nice cuppa!Lol

DEBBIE MOSS

Unknown said...

What a cool sight, followed you link! Love the postcards!!