Sunday 18 November 2012

A little bit of Autumn and an old birdcage.

I have just spent ages raking leaves, shades of gold and yellow all around

The sun is shining 
so
Here are a few pics from my garden 
                                                                 Lovely toadstools
An Autumn/Winter Clematis called Freckles
It has lovely nodding flowers that hang down
There is still a lot of colour around


 Winter flowering Jasmin
Lots of berries

and even the odd Dandylion
And finally, as they say, I was rummaging in the loft and found this bircage, I thought it might look nice with some fairy lights in, unless you have any better ideas ?
 I'm not sure about the blue bits either
Thanks to all who sent kind words yesterday it meant a lot 
Have a lovely week where ever you are
Cate x




2 comments:

Helen Le Caplain said...

Love the garden pics - goes to show there's still a lot of colour left in nature!

Love that birdcage, and yes fairylights sounds like a good plan!

www.mancunianvintage.com

A Treasured Past said...

Hi Cate, If I don't catch up before Christmas, have a lovely day and I hope Santa brings you lots of goodies, Tam x